The Trevista system performs the superficial inspection of complex parts by generating topographical images capable of detecting defects of just a few microns.
It is based on patented “shape from shading” technology, which uses the shading of the surface of objects to gather information on their three-dimensional shape.
- Detection of micron-deep defects.
- Inspection of different materials (metal, ceramics, plastic, etc.).
- Suppression of brightness.
- Inspection of curved surfaces.
- The quality of the 3D methods combined with the processing speed of 2D images.
Available in different models: Trevista and Trevista CAM and Trevista FLAT (check the documentation tab to find out the specifications of each model).