You need to Login to access private documents.
According to the current situation, we want to send a message of calm and optimism. For Bcnvision, the health of its employees is a priority, since March 11, 95% of our employees work from home. The remaining 5% carry out their work in their offices, from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Our supervisory committee, and in the current circumstances, analyzes each case of all staff and daily monitor their activity in order to continue to offer our customers the best service.
We continue to work! We see these days as an opportunity to:
In short, we love to see the opportunity in whatever situation presents us.